How to Install ShareThis Image Share Buttons
Amplify your reach by letting your audience share your most powerful visual content with image share buttons.
In order for our image share buttons to work on your HTML website, your images must be at least 200×200 in one the following formats: gif, png, jpeg, png. If your images meet this criteria, follow the steps below to add your unique ShareThis code to the header section of your website:
- Log in to your ShareThis platform account. If you don’t have a ShareThis account, sign up for free here.
- Select Image Share Buttons in the Apps Directory and activate it by clicking the Enable tool button.
- Then, customize the buttons by selecting your social channels, alignment, and size.
- Select the Activate code button in the top right corner. In the pop-up, click the Copy code button.
- Log in to your HTML website.
- Paste the unique ShareThis code that you copied from step 4 into the header section of your website.
Note: This tool will enable share buttons on images across your entire website. If you want to omit image share buttons from select images, check out the steps from this guide.
Need help? Get in touch with us at email@example.com