- Free to use
- Easy to save, print, and download
- Built for every business (websites, blogs, and online stores)
Join Millions of Content Creators Across the World
Free To Use
Data Privacy Regulations
Comply with privacy disclosures required by privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA
Comply with privacy disclosures required by third-party services such as AdSense and Google Analytics
Automatically update your policy whenever you change preferences in the platform
- Customize the design
Answer a series of questions to generate your personalized policy in minutes
- Add the policy to your site
Frequently Asked Questions
Got any questions about our products and services? Look no further!
If your website has users who are European residents, your site needs to comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Rules vary between states in the USA.
- Your policy is clear, direct, and easy to understand.
- Your policy accurately reflects how your website collects and uses data.
- You clearly state what types of information you collect. This might be names and addresses of individuals (e.g., if you sell products) or it might include information like IP addresses (e.g., if people comment on your site).
- You clearly explain why you collect this information.
- You tell visitors how you collect information. This could be through cookies, web forms, product orders, newsletter signups, and so on.
- You should explain how the information will be used and who will be able to access it (e.g., if you’ll share it with third parties).
- You provide an easy way for users to get in touch if they have questions.
- You make it clear how your visitors’ personal data is kept safe. This could be through the use of an SSL certificate, for instance.
We would love to hear your feedback about this product!
Review This Share Tool: