Among hundreds of marketing, media, and advertising workplaces from around the country competing for a spot on the list, ShareThis stood out by creating a workplace that values and nurtures employees.
“We’re proud to be acknowledged by the industry as one of the best at recruiting, retaining, and developing talent,” said CEO Kurt Abrahamson.
Beyond the great perks and benefits, ShareThis invests in the personal and career growth of its employees by hosting regular on-site and off-site training, team building events, and hackathons to sharpen their skill sets and encourage teamwork. In addition, we provide employees stipend for professional and personal development.
The executive team is held accountable for mentoring their team members by having regular discussions about career growth. All managers offer coaching and career discussions for their team members to pave their paths for career advancement.
ShareThis employees enjoy a top-notch benefit program including:
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible work arrangements (including telecommute option)
- First-rate medical benefits
- Stock options
- 401(k) program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sabbatical program
- Employee assistance program (provides confidential counseling, work/life services, and legal counseling)
- Monthly wellness stipend or Stay Fit reimbursement program
- Free healthy catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Ergonomic facilities and dog-friendly environment