We’re proud to say that, for the second year in a row, we’ve been named one of FORTUNE’s 50 Best Small Workplaces. We consider it a great honor to be named among the top 50 of the hundreds of companies that were considered for this distinction.
Fortune partnered with Great Place to Work to survey more than 74,000 US employees, collecting demographic and program data from companies. But what drives the rankings is the feedback they collect directly from employees.
What this means is that 100% of employees at ShareThis consider it a great place to work, and more specifically:
- 100% say people care about each other here
- 100% look forward to coming to work here
- 100% consider this a fun place to work
- 100% feel trusted & respected by management
We’re thrilled to continue fostering a culture of “Sharing Intelligence™” — we believe that good ideas come from everywhere, so we strive to promote collaboration and open discussions among team members at all levels.
In 2018, we defined our company values as “team up. ask why. move fast.” Since rolling these out, we’ve begun to recognize employees monthly for embodying these values through exceptional collaboration, innovation, and efficiency.
We care a lot about the personal well-being of our employees by offering benefits such as:
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible work arrangements
- Top-notch medical benefits
- Stock options
- 401(k) program
- Stipend for professional and personal development
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sabbatical program
- Employee assistance program (provides confidential counseling, work/life services, and legal cousenling)
- Quarterly team-building events
- ShareThis Care Program — paid time to volunteer together
- Monthly wellness stipend or Stay Fit reimbursement program
- Free healthy catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Ergonomic facilities and dog-friendly environment
To view the complete 2018 FORTUNE 50 Best Small Companies to Work For list, visit https://fortune.com/best-small-workplaces/