Managing social media, especially across multiple accounts and for various clients can be a real challenge for any individual or agency. Beyond keeping organized, there is a constant need to source new, relevant content for all audiences while still supporting the goals of any brand campaign. Streamlining your social media management requires repurposing evergreen content regularly and maintaining a fully-populated social media content calendar.
Fortunately, there are a number of excellent tools to help you do all of this while managing your social media scheduling. Here are 50 of the best social media scheduling tools on the market today, from free tools for the single user to premium enterprise solutions for the largest of marketing firms. Please note, these social media tools are organized alphabetically and by category and are not ranked or rated in any way.
Paid Social Media Scheduling Tools
Agorapulse is a complete social media management platform that includes a number of useful social media publishing tools. Features include queuing, scheduling, categorizing, bulk uploading, and delegation. A team workflow gives you complete control of content assignments and approvals, while a unified content calendar will keep the entire team in sync.
- A queue function to share evergreen content repeatedly on a set schedule
- Three different bulk upload options for queuing content
- Track results through a bit.ly integration and built-in UTM code
For marketers looking for a social media scheduling tool that’s built right into WordPress, Blog2Social may be the perfect solution. All of its key features are built around publishing content from your posts directly to social media platforms from within WordPress. You can connect all your social media platforms to Blog2Social and then schedule. There’s also an option for scheduling automatic curated posts using your own feed or a 3rd-party site’s feed, and the software takes into account specific re-posting rules for each platform.
- Automatically converts blog posts and images to optimal format for each social network
- A Best Time Scheduler for auto-posting at the optimal time for each network
- One-step workflow layout for easy sharing to social media directly from WordPress
The publishing tools in Buffer give you all the basics you need for managing your social media posts from a single platform. Features include planning tools for scheduling posts on each platform and a comprehensive calendar for reviewing upcoming content. You can also easily tailor each post based on your unique needs for each channel. Buffer also offers an additional tool called Reply for managing social conversations from a single inbox and another called Analyze with a full suite of analytics and reporting features.
- Post management tools for coordinating drafts and approvals
- Create a preset publishing schedule for each account
- Advanced Instagram features including direct scheduling and the ability to add a first comment
ContentCal is a comprehensive social media management tool built around a visual calendar. From this main view, you can schedule your posts, review post previews prior to publishing, and customize header colors and other details. ContentCal comes with integrations for hundreds of apps allowing you to post to all of your social media channels. The software also features an analytics module to track the performance of your posts.
- Integration with collaboration tools such as Slack and Trello
- Drag and drop posts via a pinboard to your calendar
- Add custom tags to content for easy categorization
CoSchedule offers a complete marketing software suite for managing all your content and social media. Individual modules are also available for purchase, such as the social organizer which can be used to plan, publish, automate, and measure the performance of your social media content. The program also has a social conversations inbox from which you can follow up on comments, messages, and mentions from the single location.
- Automatically share messages at high traffic times for each network
- Build and share recurring analytic reports
- Create custom templates for social schedules
As a social media scheduler embedded within WordPress, dlvr.it can fit seamlessly into your existing content workflows. It is powered by Jetpack and requires no additional plugins for it to work. After connecting your blog to dlvr.it, you can review, select, and easily share your best blog posts directly to many popular social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Bulk import options for adding items directly to your queue
- Quickly schedule hundreds of posts with just a few clicks
- Integrations with 8 of the most popular social channels
With eClincher, you can manage all your social media posts from a single platform. It includes core features you would expect from a social media scheduler such as easy sharing, queue management, and custom posts. There’s also a built-in image editor and templates available for creating graphics through a Canva integration. You can monitor keywords, mentions, and hashtags to analyze your engagement and find optimal ways to position your posts on each platform.
- Integration with Canva for creating images for your posts
- Built-in Google URL shortener with automatic tracking via analytics
- Auto-posting from smart queues based on your chosen content categories
MeetEdgar is a social media scheduling tool that is built around automation. The software has a number of features that help keep your queues full across all social channels. Edgar offers continuous posting, automatically creating and posting relevant content to a channel even at the end of a queue. Another feature can auto-generate variations of a status update based on chosen articles and blogs with a single click.
- Perform A/B testing on social messages using variation analytics and click data
- Native photo and video support for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Generate posts directly from Chrome, Safari, and Firefox with browser extensions
For complete social media workflow management, Everypost makes it easy for you to manage, curate, schedule, and publish your content across a variety of social platforms. It also features the ability to curate content from a variety of sources to share with your audience. There are also collaboration tools built in with a detailed permission hierarchy for managing your team.
- Content curation capability for compiling media from online sources
- Set collaboration permissions at a group and account level
- Social analytics for measuring your performance
Falcon.io brands itself as a unified social media and customer experience management platform to manage your campaigns as well as interactions with your audience. One unique feature of the software is profile cards, which are created for each individual who interacts with your brand on social media so you can track their engagement. Additional core capabilities of the Campaign Planner are scheduling, editing, previewing, and publishing your social media posts.
- Publish directly to Facebook and Instagram from within the UI
- Store and manage media assets in the Content Pool
- Manage daily posts through complete campaigns with the content calendar
Price: contact for pricing
The strength of Feedly comes from its ability to aggregate content from numerous channels across the web. With this reader, you can pull content from blogs, publications, tweets, RSS feeds, and YouTube channels into one streamlined viewer. From there, you have the ability to organize custom feeds by category for easy reference and share posts directly to your social media channels.
- Discover fresh content from broad topics to niche
- Organize content into easy to read feeds
- Setup keyword alerts to monitor important topics
Price: Free trial or contact for pricing
The Friends+Me platform is a social media content scheduler that connects a number of different platforms. You can create posts from the software and share them immediately, add to a queue as a scheduled post, or save as a draft. There’s a bulk scheduling feature for preparing multiple posts with a single click and built-in link shortening for tracking your results.
- Mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Integrated link shortening for tracking post success
- Browser extensions for saving content from any website
With Grum, you can automatically schedule your Instagram video and image posts with ease. It has a super simple design which makes it the perfect tool for any marketers who use the Instagram platform. Some of the key features include single-click scheduling and the ability to add the first comment to each post. You can also automatically schedule future posts without having to confirm them again at a later time.
- Automatically add the first comment to each post
- Single-click scheduling for easy post management
- A streamlined and simple interface
Price: Contact for pricing
As one of the most popular social media management tools, Hootsuite offers a lot of capability in a single package. There are scheduling, content curation, analytics, team management, and security tools that give you complete oversight into your social media presence. With the scheduler, you can set up automatic posts to fill gaps in your content schedule and upload hundreds of messages at once with a bulk scheduling tool.
- Manage your activity on the fly with the mobile app
- An interactive content calendar for planning your posts
- Schedule content from the web with a Chrome extension
15. Hopper HQ
Hopper HQ is an Instagram post scheduler that is integrated with all major cloud storage providers and social media platforms. It’s easy to upload and arrange your content and media from various sources and then schedule your Instagram posts. Desktop and mobile apps give you flexibility for accessing your posts from anywhere, and there are also collaboration tools for working with teams.
- A calendar planner with drag-and-drop for easy scheduling
- See how your posts will look on mobile with a phone preview
- Manage multiple Instagram accounts from one Hopper HQ login
HubSpot Marketing is an all-in-one inbound marketing software for complete management of your marketing campaigns. With HubSpot, you can monitor brand mentions, track engagements, and schedule your social media posts. Beyond social media, there are tools for managing a complete online brand, including a web page editor and email template manager.
- Create professional-looking landing pages from within HubSpot
- Integration with the free HubSpot CRM or Salesforce
- A content strategy tool for creating keyword-targeted content
The software platform IFTTT is unique in that it provides a multitude of integration tools that are free to use. The software works through pairings that are set up between two software systems to perform specific tasks between them. For example, you can use IFTTT to tweet Instagram posts as native Twitter photos, which can be difficult to do with other software. IFTTT has a large catalog of applets that is easily searchable from their website.
- Load custom applets to pair between two software platforms
- Business platform available with a specialized service plan
- Free integrations available for many social media platforms
Price: Free; contact for Business Plan pricing
Kontentino is a social media management tool that is designed for collaboration between agency and client. It uses a streamlined and user-friendly interface with an interactive calendar for easy planning. You can schedule and publish posts to most popular social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Manage all your posts from one interactive calendar view
- Calendars, assets, and content are organized by client
- Clients can approve and comment on posts with just one click
19. Likeable Hub
Likeable Hub is a complete social media management service that includes a collaborative platform through which you work alongside support from the Likeable Hub staff. Upon sign-up, you are assigned a dedicated account manager for regular support. Through the software, you can receive help in creating content, scheduling posts, and running ads.
- Detailed calendar view showing scheduled posts by month
- Create social ad campaigns directly through the platform
- Access to a content library featuring thousands of pre-built posts
Loomly puts a bunch of useful tools at your fingertips for creating and managing your brand. It includes integration with major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. There are integrated post ideas, optimization tips, and automated publishing to help assist your creative workflow and keep your content schedule full.
- Automated post ideas to help you build your content stream
- A centralized content library for managing your assets
- An ads manager for creating objective-driven campaigns
MavSocial is a complete social media management platform featuring publishing, reporting, collaboration, content curation, and team management. It fits a lot of capabilities into a single package, and there are also a number of features to help create and schedule your posts. For example, you can improve your reach by utilizing Facebook boosted posts from within the software.
- Apply filters to easily narrow your content searches
- Manage your engagement history, messages, and comments from one view
- Monitor and analyze your results through built-in reporting
Oktopost combines a number of great publishing features with a streamlined interface. You can easily drag-and-drop scheduled content within the calendar and create new content including various media types such as images, videos, and GIFs. The software also has a number of listening, analytics, and governance tools that give you complete control over your social campaigns.
- Visualize your social activities with a color-coded calendar interface
- Integrations available for Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, and more
- Publish social posts around a specific activity topic for improved measurement
Price: Contact for pricing
Planable empowers marketing teams with a visual and collaborative environment for managing their social media content. When creating content, media can be dragged directly into any post and a built-in collaboration scheme lets you see and reply to team feedback in one thread. A visual calendar view shows all posts including attached media and tags so you have a complete picture of your planned content.
- Content previews that show you posts as a live mockup
- A Giphy integration for adding GIF’s directly to posts
- Add posts into predefined time slots to streamline your schedule
24. Post Planner
Post Planner has a complete set of features for finding, planning, and posting your content to social media. A searchable database within the software can be used for content curation from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blogs (RSS feeds). With the planning tools, you can select specific times for posts to be scheduled and select the type of content (videos, photos, or links) to display with each one.
- A recommendation engine that sources content from the web
- Post Planner 5-star rating system to anticipate the popularity of content
- Organize favorite social feeds into collections for easy referencing
25. Promo Republic
The social media publishing and scheduling tool that is included with Promo Republic includes a visual editor that is built-in to the interface. With it, you can apply fonts, shapes, and images directly to your post content during drafting. Promo Republic also includes analytics with reports that can be easily exported to PDF for sharing among your team.
- Post idea library with 100,000+ visuals and templates
- Integration with every major social media platform
- Apply 200+ fonts, shapes, and banners to posts
Quuu is a content curation tool that allows you to connect your social media accounts and fully automate your posts. The software will hand curate content from over 500 interest categories from which you can select the most relevant to your audience. It can be scheduled for automatic posting to your accounts, or you can also manually approve suggestions from the dashboard.
- Select how many automatic posts to make to social feeds each day
- Hand-curated content in over 500 interest categories
- Integrates with scheduling tools including Buffer, HubSpot, SocialBee, and Hootsuite
Social media marketers often need to manage the needs of multiple clients, and Sendible gives you a suite of tools that make it easy to design content for each audience. The interface allows you to organize content by client, and RSS feed monitors can be set up to automatically identify relevant content for re-sharing. Additional features include access to royalty-free images through Google Images and Flickr and a Canva integration for designing graphics from templates.
- Drag and drop media files directly into posts
- Group posts into queues for easily managing each campaign
- Publish content at regular intervals from chosen RSS feeds
28. Sked Social
Sked Social is a complete scheduling tool for your Instagram Stories. It is one of the few tools that can post Stories automatically without the need to wait for reminder notifications. Options allow for customization of the individual Stories, and you can schedule your posts with a ‘swipe up’ link to increase engagement with each piece of content.
- Powerful photo editor with magic cropping
- Advanced Sked link in bio integration
- Additional features like person, product, and location tagging
SocialBee comes packed with some nice automation tools that make managing your social media calendar a breeze. It focuses on category-based scheduling that allows you to select focus areas related to the best content mix for each audience and platform. There are a number of options related to evergreen content that can be easily rescheduled for reposting and also set with expiration dates for posts that might be related to a specific event or promotion.
- Set content category to Evergreen for automatic repeat posts
- Post directly to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google My Business
- Hootsuite integration for posting on Instagram and Pinterest
Socialoomph is a complete social media scheduling tool with features for individuals and teams. You can use it to manage your own posts and those of clients from one account. A team feature allows you to easily organize content by client, and post approvals can be managed for your entire team. You can link Socialoomph to a number of popular social and blog platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Shopify, and Tumblr.
- Setup automated publishing limits to avoid posting too frequently
- Set tags to easily find and group related posts
- Schedule posts to publish at a set time and time zone
Social Pilot is a simple and streamlined tool that connects all your social media platforms to a centralized management system. From there, you can manage your media, schedule posts, and curate content from your preferred sources. You can also utilize workflows with team members to review and approve content before it’s posted.
- Manage client profiles without asking for social media credentials
- Social inbox for managing comments, messages, and posts
- Download and share white-label PDF reports with one click
32. Social Report
Social Report is a fully-featured social media management tool for planning, organizing, and managing your social content. It connects with all the major social media sites and some others including Xing and Vimeo. You can even implement simple content workflows where team members can create content while clients approve them directly.
- A Smart Scheduler can automatically repost your best content
- Geocode your posts with current location to interact with local markets
- Audience targeting based on gender, age, geography, career, and location
SocialWeaver lets you set up your social media streams and start curating content right away. You can quickly pinpoint potential content with an advanced search and sort content by engagement metrics such as shares and subject relevancy. All of your posts are saved within the content library and as you develop your feeds, SocialWeaver will automatically re-use your popular posts over time.
- Create and assign content categories to organize your library
- Switch between accounts with a single click
- Each post is assigned ad sentiment ranking to gauge customer impressions
34. Sprout Social
With Sprout Social, you have a complete social media management solution that lets you build brands in a way that creates long-term results. It allows you to easily manage the day-to-day communications and brand strategy for yourself or your clients. More advanced capabilities include an automatic send-time optimization that will automatically choose the best posting times for each piece of content and platform.
- Proprietary send-time optimization technology for choosing the best post times
- Unified inbox for collaborating and responding to social messages
- Full analytics with social data, trend analysis, and reporting
Tailwind is a social marketing management app for Pinterest and Instagram. Features for Pinterest include multi-board pinning, bulk upload, and an optimized pinning calendar. For Instagram, two of the top tools are an automatic hashtag finder and a dynamic “9 grid” preview. Tailwind also comes with a handy browser extension for capturing online content and mobile apps for working on the go.
- An optimized Pinning calendar to automatically publish at the best times
- Save top Instagram hashtags to list and easily re-use them in future posts
- Free mobile app for managing content from anywhere
If you’re looking for some software to improve your Twitter engagement, then Tweepi may be just the right solution. With its most recent update, it now has integrated AI that can provide automatic support and advanced recommendations. Through Tweepi, you can automatically unfollow inactive users, target users by location, and constantly monitor multiple hashtags and users.
- AI-driven retweet, like, and reply capabilities
- Monitor multiple hashtags, competitors, and users
- A recently redesigned workflow with recommended actions
Unclegram, from ImBotWorld, is an intelligent Instagram automation tool that can be used to schedule photos, auto-follow, unfollow, like, unlike, comment and more. It is easy to set up and you can manage multiple accounts together and categorize them within the account manager. You can also view account statistics like followers, likes, and comments to track your engagement.
- An unfollow feature to remove users who don’t follow you
- Set an unlimited number of predefined comments for auto-commenting
- Automatically follow users based on hashtag and location
Viraltag keeps your social media management easy with a single dashboard. From there, you can easily customize messages, change image dimensions, and adjust posting time with just a few clicks. A built-in image editor makes adjustments simple, and a Chrome extension is available for quickly finding and saving relevant content and media from the web.
- Integration with Canva for easy graphic creation
- Supports all major social networks including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
- Connects directly to Google Drive and Dropbox for bulk content uploads
Viralwoot is a streamlined Pinterest and Instagram social media scheduler and analytics platform. The majority of its features are targeted for Pinterest marketing, and they include an auto-schedule with RSS feed integration, a Smart Engine for scheduling optimal post times, and the ability to connect multiple Pinterest accounts, each with a unique time zone. The Instagram platform is available as an iOS app.
- Pinterest analytics with an assigned “Pinfluence” score to easily track progress
- Upload images from over 21 integrated apps including Instagram and Twitter
- Free Chrome extension for scheduling pins from anywhere
Wisel.it helps make Instagram post scheduling a snap by letting you simply log in, create, and schedule your posts. You no longer need to log in and out of Instagram as the software will handle all the details of your content schedule. There is also a built-in photo editor you can use to enhance your posts and Instagram posts can be shared to Pinterest or Twitter directly from Wisel.it.
- Built-in photo editor for resizing, rotating, and applying filters
- Manage multiple Instagram accounts all in one place
- Share Instagram posts easily to Pinterest and Twitter
41. Zoho Social
Zoho Social is a complete social media management software that is designed for businesses. Marketing and agencies will find an interface with clear visuals showing updates for the publishing calendar, social media trend monitoring, and analytics. A zShare browser extension is available for sharing directly from the web and there are options for CRM and Desk integration.
- An intuitive publishing calendar for organizing your posts
- A monitoring dashboard with multiple listening columns
- Robust social analytics with pre-built reports
Free Social Media Scheduling Tools
With ClickToTweet, you can manage all your custom Twitter links from a single dashboard. Custom folders can be created to group links by project or campaign, and there is support for Twitter cards. The software also has tools for suggesting new users to interact with and social analytics to review the performance of your Twitter traffic.
- Select from included themes for each link design
- Update the text of your links at any time
- Easily view and track all your links in a single dashboard
DigitaleBox is designed as a “pay as you grow” platform that has solutions for freelancers through enterprises. With the DigitaleBox free version, you have access to some basic social media management tools that can help keep you organized. You can schedule up to 10 posts per day, either directly or to your queue, and there is support for all major social platforms.
- Publish and schedule posts for major social media platforms
- Easy to navigate user interface
- Schedule up to 10 posts per day with the free version
Juicer provides an easy way to display and manage your social feeds on any website. Through the Juicer dashboard, you can moderate and configure your feed and it will automatically pull in new posts from the social accounts you have attached. The software works through a WordPress plugin, and the free version gives you access to all templates and allows a single embedded feed connected with two source accounts.
- Automatically pulls n new posts from your social accounts
- Displays them in a beautiful social feed on your website
- Setup filters, moderate posts, and analyze engagement
Metigy is designed to help you focus your social media marketing efforts on specific goals. It helps you design actionable objectives for each goal with AI-powered suggestions and insights. There’s also an interactive planning calendar and social analytics to help you organize and track your progress. The free version includes access for a single user, links to 3 social accounts, and up to 20 scheduled posts.
- An integrated learning environment with easy access to tools
- Competitor monitoring to gain insights into best practices
- Access to Metigy IQ learning resources
The Postfity post scheduler offers a free way to manage your content on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and VKontakte. The free version allows you to link up to 5 accounts and queue up to 10 pending posts. Content editing is easy with the built-in photo editor where you can make changes and add automatic watermarks. Postfity also comes with detailed tracking and analytics for monitoring your feeds.
- Built-in image editor for quick updates
- Mobile app for iOS and Android
- Content recommendations based on your interests
47. Revive Social
The free Revive Old Posts plugin from Revive Social gives you the ability to share posts to Facebook and Twitter directly from WordPress. The posts can be fully customized, and you can choose the posting time and number of posts to share. A paid Pro version is available with additional features such as posting to other social media networks.
- Simple two-step set up in WordPress
- Integrated URL shortening and Google Analytics Campaign Tracking
- Automatically add relevant hashtags to posts
SMhack gives you some great basic basic tools for social media publishing with their free version, and the product is scalable with additional plans as your business grows. You can publish and schedule posts for up to 3 social profiles in the free version, and utilize a queue to auto-schedule future posts. A built-in URL shortener is included to help manage link tracking.
- Setup publishing manually or through auto-scheduling
- Built-in URL shortener for modifying links
- Publish on multiple social channels from a single window
SumAll is a social media content scheduler that is totally free. You can connect to all the major social media networks and set up automations where you determine which feeds to source from and where to post. There are no restrictions and you can have unlimited automations, data, and platforms in the software.
- Create automations to post content to your social networks
- Monitor your scheduled automations with a weekly calendar view
- Track your social media, ad and sales data
TweetDeck is a freeware social media dashboard that has been officially released by Twitter. Upon launch, you’ll find that the app is integrated within the official Twitter interface and is comprised of customizable columns. These columns can be populated with various information based on your preference, such as Twitter timeline, trends, favorites, and hashtags.
- Integrated with Twitter’s own URL shortening
- Monitor your account using multiple columns showing important information
- All columns can be filtered to include or exclude words or tweets from users
While it’s important to stay on track with a consistent social media publishing schedule, you don’t have to rely solely on your own posts to get traction for your content. Our free and easy to install social sharing buttons allow your visitors and readers to share your content with their friends and followers with a simple click – helping you expand your reach effortlessly.