Group : Media Operations
The Media Operations team is responsible for keeping ShareThis growing and profitable. We are dedicated to supporting the company's expanding base of advertisers and the ShareThis sales team by providing them with the highest levels of service. We are responsible for supporting customers and generating revenue from both display advertising as well as social ad units. This means that Media Operations team members need to be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible - and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Independently support the sales team by responding to RFP requests from top advertising clients such as Digitas, RazorFish, OMD, Saatchi & Saatchi, WPP, and others. Client engagement specialists will own these RFP responses by requesting any needed information from other members of the ShareThis team (e.g. marketing for custom mocks, business intelligence team for any extra data).
- Proactively manage client follow up questions for RFPs by getting the required information from the development or ad operations team to answer the client's questions for the sales team while communicating proactively on the status of the request with the sales team.
- Independently manage the launch of custom ShareThis rich media campaigns. The ShareThis social ad launch process is one that requires a high level of coordination between a client and the Sharethis development team, with the Account Managers driving communication. Account Managers should be able to lead the client communication to collect the customer requirements, manage the expectations of the internal teams (dev, marketing, sales), and manage process for client deliverables in order to reach launch dates.
- Independently work with clients to get I.O.s signed and collect the assets needed to run 3rd party creative for campaigns - tags, logins to 3rd party DFA or other reporting systems, 3rd party tracking tags, and anything else required by the client in order to run the campaign.
- As needed, a client engagement specialist should work with finance and legal teams to resolve issues with the Ts & Cs relating to IOs that come in.
- Work with customers to get social optimization tags put up to support campaigns that are run by Sharethis.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- Up to 3 years of experience in sales, account management (digital preferred), marketing (product, digital preferred), marketing program management, digital ad operations, digital yield management, digital ad trafficking or consulting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proven ability to be resilient when faced with obstacles and to stay calm under pressure.
MediaVisor, DoubleClick, AdX, Atlas, Pointroll, SalesLogix, DART, DFP, SalesForce, Rubicon, OpenX, SpongeCell, Flight
If after reading this description, you would like to share in the experience, please email you resume right away to email@example.com
Principals only, please. We are not able to accept resume from outside recruiters at this time.